Welcome to Echo Ridge
From the moment you arrive on site, you'll find this private enclave is sure to please even the most discriminating buyers with its countless amenities and options.
An exclusive neighborhood of 10 total townhomes nestled high up on the ridge in West Conshohocken with views overlooking the Schuylkill River Valley and Conshohocken. Borkowski homes has taken into consideration every detail of this neighborhood to develop a project that is both unique and highly functional. The sky is the limit when designing and picking out the finishes for these homes. Upgraded options include an elevator, outdoor portico and even highly customized chef’s kitchens.
- Solid poured concrete foundation walls
- Aluminum gutters
- Tyvek house wrapping
- Vinyl soffit
- Stone, accent siding, exterior
- Solid window shutters and trim
- Composite exterior deck and rail
- Nine foot ceilings on living floor
- Walkout basements with nine-foot ceilings
- Hardwood floors – 3 ¼” plank on foyer and kitchen level
- Carpets in bedrooms and lower level
- Tiled shower in master and junior master
- Tiled floor in baths and laundry room
- “Low E” efficient windows
- Natural Gas
- Public Water and sewer
- Fire Suppression System
- Garbage Disposal – ⅓ HP
- Stainless Steel appliance packages from BOSCH, GE CAFE, Thermador and Viking available
- High-efficiency heating and A/C
- Low Voltage and speakers service available
- Garage door opener with keypad and remotes
- Cable in every bedroom and living area
- Professional Landscape Package
- 42” solid wood cabinets with crown molding and self-closing drawers
- Granite Countertops
- Kohler Chrome Faucets
- Subway Tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel under-mount sink
- 2 or 6 panel vintage styled interior doors
- Oil Rubbed bronze fixtures
- (6) recessed lights standard
The sky is the limit when you can personalize your home with these unique options.
Sophisticated and modern, the finishes at Echo Ridge blend into the contemporary style of the community while providing interest and character throughout each home in a way that fits the unique lifestyle of each homeowner. Professionally selected finishes will allow for you to decide the look and feel of your home to create the space that best reflects you.
The location is ideal for those looking for the privacy desired after a long day, while still being mere minutes away from all that Greater Conshohocken has to offer: restaurants, shopping, public transit and access to major highways (hello easy commute to the city!)
For more information, you can Bri Doak, Mike Sroka, or Matt Donnelly at 267-277-2405 or use the contact form below.